|N A B A R D||-||-||7.5%|
|Net CA & Others||-||-||1.57%|
The scheme endeavours to provide regular income and capital growth with limited interest rate risk to the investors through investments in a portfolio comprising of debt instruments such as Government Securities, PSU & Corporate Bonds and Money Market Instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. There is no assurance or guarantee that the schemes objective will be achieved.
- Fund Name
- Fund Size
- 3Y Returns
- UTI-Fixed Income Interval – Annual-Sr.I – Dir Growth
6.7%Fund Size - 21
5.7%Fund Size - 21
4.6%Fund Size - 21
- Nippon India Interval Fund-Annual-Sr.I-Dir Growth
7%Fund Size - 15
5%Fund Size - 15
5.8%Fund Size - 15
- Aditya Birla SL Interval Income-Qrtly-Sr.I-Dir Growth
7.2%Fund Size - 155
5%Fund Size - 155
5.3%Fund Size - 155
- Nippon India Interval Fund – Qrtly-Sr.II-Dir Growth
7.2%Fund Size - 47
4.9%Fund Size - 47
5.4%Fund Size - 47
- Nippon India Interval Fund – Qrtly-Sr.III-Dir Growth
7.3%Fund Size - 42
4.9%Fund Size - 42
5.1%Fund Size - 42
AMC Contact Details
Frequently Asked Questions
How to invest in SBI FMP – Series 22 (1106Days) – Direct Growth ?
- Login to your 5paisa account, Go to the Mutual Funds section.
- Search for SBI FMP – Series 22 (1106Days) – Direct Growth in the search box.
- Click on "Start SIP" if you wish to do a SIP or click on “One-time” if you wish to invest a lumpsum amount then click on "Invest Now"
How to redeem SBI FMP – Series 22 (1106Days) – Direct Growth holding ?
What are the top stock holdings of SBI FMP – Series 22 (1106Days) – Direct Growth?
- TREPS - 65.49%
- Punjab 2022 - 10.5%
- Reliance Industr - 7.5%
- N A B A R D - 7.5%
- Axis Bank - 7.44%
Can I make investments in both the SIP and Lump Sum schemes of SBI FMP – Series 22 (1106Days) – Direct Growth?
What is the NAV of SBI FMP – Series 22 (1106Days) – Direct Growth ?
What is the AUM of SBI FMP – Series 22 (1106Days) – Direct Growth?
How can I redeem my investments in SBI FMP – Series 22 (1106Days) – Direct Growth?
Step 2: Log in to your account by adding Folio No. and M-Pin
Step 3: Click on Widhrawal > Redemption
Step 4: Select SBI FMP – Series 22 (1106Days) – Direct Growth in Scheme, enter the redemption amount, and click on submit button.