Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Q2 Results FY2023, Net Profit at Rs. 563 crores
On 1st November 2022, Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company announced its quarterly results for the second quarter of FY2023.
Q2FY23 Performance updates:
- The company reported disbursements at Rs. 14,623 Crores for the quarter, up by 68% YoY
- Total AUM at Rs. 91,841 Crores, up by 22% YoY
- Net Income Margin up at Rs. 1,697 Crores for the quarter, up 21% YoY
- PAT at Rs. 563 Crores for the quarter, dropped by 7%
- Aggregate disbursements in Q2FY23 were at Rs. 14,623 Crores with a growth of 68%.
- Vehicle Finance (VF) disbursements were at Rs. 8,502 Crores in Q2FY23, registering a growth of 38%.
- Loan Against Property (LAP) business disbursed Rs. 2,246 Crores in Q2FY23, with a good growth rate of 38%.
- Home Loan business disbursed Rs. 743 Crores in Q2FY23, registering a growth of 23%.
- Small and Medium Enterprises Loan (SME) business disbursed Rs. 1,473 Crores in Q2 FY 23, registering 367% growth.
- Consumer and Small Enterprise Loans (CSEL) disbursed Rs. 1,579 Crores in Q2FY23.
- Secured Business and Personal Loan (SBPL) disbursed Rs. 81 Crores in Q2FY23.
- The Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) of the company as on 30th September 2022, was at 18.40% as against the regulatory requirement of 15%. Tier-I Capital was at 15.77%.
The share price of the company grew by 5.37%.
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins