Busy IPO Week Ahead - 3 IPOs Open and 2 Listings
The week starting 08th November is likely to be a busy week for the IPO market. There are 3 IPOs that will open during the current week and another 2 IPOs will also list during the week. Let us first look at the IPOs opening this week.
You can subscribe to these 3 IPOs this week
1) One97 Communications (Paytm), the holding company that owns and operates the payment platform Paytm, will open its Rs.18,300 crore IPO on 08th November and close for subscription on 10th November.
The IPO will comprise of a fresh issue of Rs.8,300 crore and an offer for sale of Rs.10,000 crore. The Paytm IPO is priced in the band of Rs.2080-Rs.2,150 per share, with minimum market lot of 6 shares.
Paytm just completed its Rs.8,235 crore anchor placement with leading investors last week. Some of the marquee investors who have invested in the anchor placement include Blackrock, Fidelity, Government of Singapore, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority etc.
At Rs.18,300 crore, this will be the biggest Indian IPO; 22% bigger than the Coal India IPO.
2) Sapphire Foods is the largest franchisee of YUM brands in the Indian sub-continent. The company will open its Rs.2,073 crore IPO on 09th November and close on 11th November. It will comprise entirely of an offer for sale (OFS) of Rs.2,073 crore.
The Sapphire Foods IPO is priced in the band of Rs.1,120-Rs.1,180 per share with minimum market lot of 12 shares.
Sapphire Foods is the franchisee for KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell and operates over 450 stores across India, Sri Lanka and the Maldives.
3) Latent View Analytics, is a pure play data analytics company. It will open its Rs.600 crore IPO on 10th November and close on 12th November. The IPO will comprise of a fresh issue of Rs.474 crore and an offer for sale of Rs.126 crore.
The Latent View Analytics IPO is priced in the band of Rs.190-Rs.197 with minimum market lot of 76 shares.
Latent View is a profit making company focused on the complete value chain of analytics ranging from data design, analytics mapping, analytics consulting and analytics solutions.
Two IPOs to list this week
Apart from the string of IPOs opening this week, there will also be a couple of listings.
1) FSN E-Commerce Ventures (Nykaa), the owner and operator of Nykaa omnichannel platform, will list on the BSE and the NSE on Thursday 11th November. The Nykaa IPO closed on 01st November and was subscribed 81.78 times. Against the IPO price of Rs.1,125, the GMP is currently in the range of Rs.700 to Rs.800.
2) Fino Payments Bank will list on Friday 12th November. The IPO of Fino Payments Bank closed on 02nd November and was subscribed 2.03 times.
About the Author
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins