Nuvoco Vistas IPO Allotment - How to Check the Allotment Status?
The Rs.5,000 crore IPO of Nuvoco Vistas, consisting of Rs.1,500 crore fresh issue and Rs3,500 crore OFS, was subscribed 1.71X overall at the close of bidding on 11 August. The basis of allotment will be finalized on 17 August. If you have applied for the IPO, you can check your allotment status online.
What could be the reasons for non-allotment of an IPO?
• The issue price is higher than the bid price
• The application was not selected in the lottery process
• Error in some of the details like pan card number, Demat Account number
• More than one application has been submitted via the same pan card number
Also Read: How to Increase the Chances of IPO Allotment
You can either check your allotment status on the BSE website or the IPO registrar, Link Intime. Here are the steps.
Checking the allotment status of Nuvoco Vistas on the BSE website
Visit the BSE link for the IPO allotment by clicking on the link below https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
Once you reach the page, here are the steps to follow.
• Under Issue Type – Select Equity Option
• Under Issue Name – Select Nuvoco Vistas IPO from the drop-down box
• Enter the Application Number exactly as in the acknowledged slip
• Enter the PAN (10-digit alphanumeric) number
• Once this is done, you need to click on the Captcha to verity that you are not a robot
• Finally click on the Search Button
The allotment status will be displayed on the screen in front of you informing you about the number of shares of Nuvoco Vistas allotted to you.
Checking the allotment status of Nuvoco Vistas on Link Intime (Registrar to IPO)
Visit the Link Intime registrar website for IPO status by clicking on the link below:
This dropdown will only show the active IPOs, so once the allotment status is finalized, you can select Nuvoco Vistas from the drop down box.
• There are 3 options. You can either access the allotment status based on PAN, Application Number or DPID-Client ID combination.
• Select the appropriate option you want to use and enter the details (PAN / Application Number / DPID-Client ID)
• Finally, click on the Search button
The IPO status with number of shares of Nuvoco Vistas allotted will be displayed on the screen.
In the grand saga of health and wellness in India, enter Baba Ramdev, the face behind the wellness empire Patanjali. His online videos claim to offer cures that, according to him, modern science hasn't quite figured out. You might have stumbled upon those videos where he confidently asserts, "jad se bimari ko khatam kardene vala ilaj" (a remedy that eliminates diseases from their root)
- Feb 28, 2024Read More
Nifty started the ahead of the expiry on a flat note, but it witnessed correction throughout the day. The intraday pullbacks witnessed selling pressure and the index breached the 22000 mark and ended well below it with a loss of over a percent.
- Feb 28, 2024Read More