TVS Supply Chain Solutions IPO: How to Check Allotment Status
TVS Supply Chain Solutions Ltd IPO Gets a Moderate Response
The ₹880 crore IPO of TVS Supply Chain Solutions Ltd, consisted of an offer for sale (OFS) and a fresh issue combined. The Fresh issue was to the tune of ₹600 crore while the OFS portion was to the tune of ₹280 crore. Thus, there is transfer of ownership via OFS and also dilution of equity via fresh issue in this case. The issue was overall subscribed 2.78 times, with the maximum subscription coming from the retail segment, which got subscribed 7.61 times. There was no employee quota in the IPO.
While the HNI / NII segment got subscribed about 2.35 times, the QIB portion got subscribed a more modest 1.35 times. Most of the QIB subscriptions came in on the last day of the IPO, but the subscription was very moderate in the backdrop of the very impressive anchor allocation which took up 45% of the issue size. The price band for the IPO was ₹187 to ₹197, and looking at the response, it looks fairly likely that the price discovery would eventually happen at the upper end of the price band. That is also the price at which the anchor allocation has been done by the company.
When will the basis of allotment be finalized
The first step for checking the allotment status of the IPO online is the completion of the basis of allotment of TVS Supply Chain Solutions Ltd. The basis of allotment will be finalized late on Friday, 18th August 2023. The refunds will be initiated by the company on 21st August 2023. The demat credits are expected to happen on 22nd August 2023 while the listing of the stock on the NSE and the BSE will happen on 23rd August 2023. In between there are two banking holidays so the allotment status gets delayed by a couple of days. If you have applied for the IPO, you can check your allotment status online.
You can either check your allotment status on the BSE website or the IPO registrar, Link Intime India Private Limited. Here are the steps.
Checking the allotment status of TVS Supply Chain Solutions Ltd on BSE website
This is a facility available to all mainboard IPOs, irrespective of who the registrar to the issue is. You can still access the allotment status on the website of BSE India as under. Visit the BSE link for the IPO allotment by clicking on the link below.
Once you reach the page, here are the steps to follow.
• Under Issue Type – Select Equity Option
• Under Issue Name – Select TVS Supply Chain Solutions Ltd from the drop down box
• Enter the Application Number exactly as in the acknowledgement slip
• Enter the PAN (10-digit alphanumeric) number
• Once this is done, you need to click on the Captcha to verify that you are not a robot
• Finally click on the Search Button
In the past, while checking the allotment status on the BSE website, it was necessary to input the PAN number and the application Number. However, now BSE has modified the requirements and it is sufficient if you enter any one of these parameters.
The allotment status will be displayed on the screen in front of you informing about the number of shares of TVS Supply Chain Solutions Ltd allotted into your demat account. It is always advisable to save a screenshot of the allotment status output for subsequently verifying with the demat account credits.
Checking the allotment status of TVS Supply Chain Solutions Ltd on Link Intime India Private Limited (Registrar to the IPO)
Here are the steps to follow. Visit the Link Intime registrar website for IPO status by clicking on the link below:
This dropdown will only show the active IPOs, so once the allotment status is finalized, you can select TVS Supply Chain Solutions Ltd from the drop-down box. In the case of TVS Supply Chain Solutions Ltd, data access will be allowed late on 18th of August 2023 or by middle of 19th of August 2023.
• There are 4 options available to you and you will find these 4 options on the above access page itself. You can either access the allotment status based on PAN or Application Number or DPID / Client ID combination or based on the combination of the bank account / IFSC code used to apply for the IPO. You can select any one of the options that is preferred and provide the details accordingly.
• If you opt for the PAN Number access, then enter the 10 character income tax permanent account number (PAN). This is an alphanumeric code available either on your PAN card or on top of your income tax return.
• The second option is to use the Application Number that you used while making an application for the IPO. The application number is available on the acknowledgement provided to you and you can use that as one of the options to access allotment status.
• The third option is to use the DPID-Client ID combination. Remember that here you have to enter the DP id and the demat client id together as one single string. This DPID / Client ID combination is a numeric figure for CDSL demat accounts while it is an alphanumeric string for NSDL demat accounts. This combination of DP ID / Client ID of your demat account will be available in your demat statement or you can also get it online from your online trading account or trading app downloaded on the smart phone.
• The fourth option is to query based on the combination of your bank account number and IFSC number and irrespective of how many bank accounts you have, only use the bank account used for this particular IPO application. Once you click on this option, you find two boxes. First, enter your bank account number as it is. Secondly, enter the 11-character IFSC code, which is available on your cheque book. The first 4 characters of the IFSC code are alphabets and the last 7 characters are numeric. IFSC is an abbreviation for Indian Financial System Code and is unique to each account.
• Finally, click on the Search button
The IPO status with number of shares of TVS Supply Chain Solutions Ltd allotted will be displayed on the screen in front of you. You can take a screenshot of the output page for your records and for reconciling with the demat account.
In case investors have any concern with the output shown, they can query either through phone or via email. Investors can call on 0-81081-14949 or they can send an email mentioning all relevant details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business model of TVS Supply Chain Solutions Ltd
TVS Supply Chain Solutions belongs to the TVS Mobility Group. The group is more than 100 years old and was originally called TV Sundaram Iyengar and Sons. Over the years, the group has built an image of quality, customer responsiveness and ethics. It is among the largest and fastest growing integrated supply chain solutions provider in India and has been handling complex projects for a long time. Over the years, the company has translated the cumulative logistics management experience of the group into the current business model.
The company brought in-depth understanding of multi-sector dynamics and local markets, operational experience, corporate governance standards, and the implicit trust of millions of stakeholders. The company has managed extremely complex value chains across a plethora of sectors for more than 15 years and that cumulative experience is captured in this business model of TVS Supply Chain Solutions. The company has over 100 years of cumulative experience addressing supply chain challenges for global businesses; apart from government departments, and MSMEs. Its offerings are integrated and also customized.
The issue is lead managed by JM Financial, Axis Capital, JP Morgan India, BNP Paribas, Equirus Capital and Nuvama Wealth, acting as the book running lead managers (BRLM). Link Intime India Private Ltd will be the registrars to the issue. The company will use the fresh funds to repay the loans of the parent and some of its global subsidiaries.
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading in securities Market is subject to market risk, past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. The risk of loss in trading and investment in Securities markets including Equites and Derivatives can be substantial.
Gold prices are facing sustained pressure despite a backdrop of dollar weakness, a rare occurrence that coincides with a decline in yields on US Treasuries. Typically, the strength of the dollar and higher yields have been key components of the Federal Reserve's hawkish monetary policy.
- Sep 29, 2023
The last week of September turned out to be volatile as the markets corrected during the monthly expiry to test the 19500 mark. We witnessed a strong recovery in Friday’s session, and the index finally ended the week above 19600, with marginally weekly loss.
- Sep 29, 2023