Anyone who explores the stock market hopes to make a lot of money. As it provides bigger returns than other possibilities, the stock market is one of the most effective methods to generate money. The majority of visitors to the stock exchange wonder, "How to earn 1000 rs daily in the stock market?" However, due to a lack of skill and experience, some of them are unable to do so. A variety of domestic and global variables impact stock market movement which is not within anyone’s control.
When it involves investment, there are no limitations. You may begin with a minimum of Rs 1,000 or a maximum of Rs 1,000,000. There are no boundaries in the capital. There are no earnings restrictions. There is the potential to earn unlimited money via stock trading.
Different Ways to Earn in the Stock Market in India in 2022
● Intraday Trading: You must look for 'trending' equities, which are those that have the potential to move considerably upwards or downwards during the day. Investigate the stocks that have made headlines owing to earnings reports, announcements, or new company acquisitions.
● Futures & Options: Trading of certain equities on the NSE in the Futures & Options sector. Futures and Options are two additional trading tools for equities in the F&O market. The value of futures and options varies with the underlying share price. As a result, the cost of Reliance futures is determined by the value of Reliance shares, the cost of ICICI futures is determined by the value of ICICI shares, and so on.
● Swing Trading: Swing trading is the practice of entering a transaction to retain it for a couple of days. Swing trading will not yield a daily profit of Rs. 1000, but if your transaction is successful, you may reach your target profit within a few days.
How to earn 1,000 Rs per day from the share market- what are the rules?
If you want to make a profit every day, intraday trading is the route to go. Intraday trading entails purchasing and selling equities on the same day. Purchasing stocks should not be an investment but a means to benefit from price swings in the stock market. If you're wondering how to earn daily 1000 rupees in the share market, consider the following steps:
● Choose a few stocks to focus on.
● Before taking any action, monitor the performance of these stocks for at least 15 days.
● During this time, examine the stocks in several methods using indicators, oscillators, and volume. Supertrend and the Moving Average are two of the most often utilized indicators. You can use oscillators such as Stochastics or the Relative Strength Index.
● If you monitor your target stocks during market hours daily, you will achieve a high degree of precision in a matter of days. You will be better able to comprehend price changes.
● You may now determine the entry and exit points based on the indications you utilized and your research.
● Before you invest, you should also decide on a stop loss and an objective.
What are the rules?
If you're pondering how to earn 1000 rs per day from the share market, the techniques listed below should help you earn money from stocks if you adhere to them.
1. Trade in high-volume stocks
The first guideline of trading stocks is to focus on equities with high volume or liquidity. The number of shares that pass from one hand to the other during a day is referred to as "volume," and because the place must be shut before the trading hour ends, the stock's liquidity affects the likelihood of benefit. Take the time to investigate the stocks in which you intend to invest thoroughly.
Following your conclusion, you should evaluate the analyses and viewpoints of others. Invest in such stocks or indexes only if you have faith in their performance. Make a list of eight to ten stocks in which you wish to invest and begin investigating them. Before you invest, keep a close eye on how the values of these stocks move.
2. Leave your greed and fears at the door
In the stock market, two unforgivable rules must be avoided at all costs. Traders' judgments are frequently impacted by emotions like greed and fear. It's preferable if you can take these psychological elements in mind when making trading selections. They can force traders to chew more than they can handle, which is never a beneficial move.
It is vital to choose a few stocks and focus oneself entirely on them. No trader will earn a profit every day. If you keep chasing the illusion, you will eventually disappoint yourself. So when the wind blows against you, you will have no option but to lose. You should always be conscious of the restrictions and attempt to adhere to them as an intraday trader.
3. Maintain consistent entry and exit points
These two major pillars underpin the stock market. As a trader, one must classify these points accurately. Only when you've finished this will you think about generating a profit. Before placing a purchase order, consider the portfolio's entry point and price goal. The price goal is the cost at which it is properly priced after considering its past and predicted earnings.
If the company is trading below its goal price, this is an excellent moment to buy since you will profit when it returns to or surpasses its target price. Maintaining a fixed entry and exit point will also discourage you from trading your stocks as soon as their value rises. As a byproduct, you may miss a greater profit chance if the stock price rises. Fear and greed can be alleviated by maintaining fixed entrance and exit locations, which eliminates a portion of the complexity of the task.
4. Use a Stop-Loss Order to Limit Your Loss
One of the most important parts of intraday trading is the stop-loss. A stop-loss intends to restrict a trader's losses. Stop-loss orders can help you reduce your losses, therefore, you should employ this approach often.
Stop losses are essential for intraday traders who do not want to lose significantly. Set a stop-loss order that is appropriate to your target. As a beginner, put your stop-loss at 1%. An example will help you grasp this better. Assume you acquire shares in a firm for Rs 1500 and set your stop-loss at 1% at Rs 15.
As a result, as soon as the price falls to Rs. 1,480, you close the trade, preventing additional loss. This can help maintain your losses under control, making it simpler to reach your financial objective. How does a stop loss function? The stop loss is established so that when the prices fall below a certain limit, the trigger is triggered, and the stocks are automatically sold.
So, if you wish to limit your possible loss if prices suddenly decrease, this is a highly useful technique.
5. Observe the Trend
Following the trend is your greatest bet for generating profits when it comes to intraday trading. Is it reasonable to predict pattern reversals in a single day? It is improbable that making trading decisions based on the probability of a trend reversal will result in profits most of the time.
How to Earn 1000 Rs per Day from Share Market- From Multiple Trades with Small Profits?
Most brokers offer capital leverage. As a result, it is simple for buyers to make a small-capital investment. The entire margin needed to trade 1 lot of Nifty in MIS, for example, is about Rs. 32,587. The Nifty futures trading margin is much lower for bracket and cover orders. It is around Rs. 10,000.
Some psychological elements, such as fear and greed, also influence the stock market. So try not to fall into the trap. Making a modest profit on several trades may be the greatest approach for making money in the stock market.
Synchronise Your Moves with the Market
The marketplace is not completely predictable; even experienced specialists using sophisticated technologies are unable to forecast market moves. There are instances when all the chart patterns point to a bull market, yet there may still be a fall. Some of these criteria are only suggestive and do not promise anything. If the market swings against traders' predictions, it is best to quit the position to prevent significant losses.
Stock returns might be quite rewarding, but generating lesser profits by using these intraday tips and advice must be adequate. Intraday trading gives higher leverage, allowing for decent gains in a single day. Being satisfied is essential for success as an intraday trader. Profit and loss occur almost instantaneously in the stock market. One cannot prevent loss. It is included in intraday trading. Making a profit is not always difficult if you have the necessary knowledge and expertise.
7 Steps to Start Stock Trading Like a Pro (With Real-Life Examples) in 2022
1. Create a Trading Account and Deposit Funds.
2. Select Trending Stocks Using Finance Websites/Apps: Follow an excellent finance blog for market-related news and to identify 'trending' stocks (ET, Moneycontrol). These websites publish 'Hot Stocks' or 'Stocks in the News for the day every morning before market hours.
3. Choose three 'trending' stocks to trade: I chose the following stocks from the list of City Union Bank, SpiceJet, InterGlobe Aviation, Praj Industries, and Eicher Motors for the reasons stated below.
● Indigo - Travel-related equities rose that week on rumours that Russia was producing COVID treatment. Positive news may have driven the stock price even higher.
● Eicher Motor - With very poor quarterly results, this may be an excellent time to sell.
● City Union Bank - Very good quarterly earnings, particularly during COVID periods when banks struggle with NPAs. The stock price should rise as a result of this.
4. Analyze the Price Charts of Picked Stocks
5. Form an Opinion About the Stock You Want to Trade: I decided to trade City Union Bank. I did not select Eicher Motors since the general market was rising, and I did not wish to change a 'sell' move on a positive day. I did not select Indigo since it had already jumped by 20% in the previous two days, and I was unsure whether it would rise more.
6. Determine the Right Entry/Exit Level and Place the Trade: Before placing a trade, it is critical to wait and watch the price chart to determine how the market is responding to the news. Here are some simple guidelines to help you determine trade levels:
● Do not trade during the first 15 minutes of the market opening. Examine the initial candles.
● If you want to buy a stock, wait for 2-3 successive green candles.
● Set your stop loss 1-1.5% below the purchase price.
● Exit the transaction if you observe three consecutive red candles
7. Place Trades Once You've Gained Confidence
Open Free Demat Account
By proceeding, you agree to the T&C.